Clear Poly Peel
The CLEAR POLY PEEL Polyvalent Peeling is formulated to create a synergy between the mixed acids that creating interconnection one to another property in a network of multi-functional work. The exfoliating and hydrating activities associate lightening and skin depigmenting actions favoring cell detachment and rapid removal of the pigmented surface layer and it blocks the enzymatic activity of tyrosinase, that furthermore prevent skin darkening and formation of spots. The bleaching action is assisted by azelaic acid, salicylic acid, that have combination of keratolytic action, anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic action, therefore they are often used in the treatment of impure skin and acne, even on active phase.
Finally, acids action is enhanced by synergy with a natural mix composed of phytoextracts of Achillea millefolium, Uva-ursi, Vitis vinifera and Erica whose action is not aggressive and stressful for the epidermis.
This set of molecules therefore creates a functional gradient starting from the deeper skin layers to that more superficial , and thanks to its whitening, moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating activities, with the end results of the skin turn brighter, smoother and more uniform.
- Glycolic acid: moisturizing and exfoliating activity
- Salicylic acid: keratolytic and antibacterial activity
- Azelaic acid: keratolytic activity, bacteriostatic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Lactic acid: epidermolytic and antiseptic activity
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi extract: depigmenting activity and numerous cosmetic functions: astringent, dermopurifying, lightening.
- Vitis vinifera extract: Antioxidant and protective properties
- Achillea millefolium extract: Healing and repairing action, improves the appearance of dry or damaged skin.
- Calluna vulgaris extract: Anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictive and astringent properties.