Clear poly peel Activities
reduction of the stratum corneum increased district circulation enhanced nutritive provision decrease of skin greasiness stimulation of dermal depressed fibroblasts production of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin enhancement of cell turnover "antiaging" and lightening activities
Each box contains: 6 vials of 6ml 0,20 fl.oz.
SHAKE BEFORE USE - PROFESSIONAL USE
Clear Poly Peel
Clear Poly Peel is a lightening peeling formulated in such a way as to create a synergy between the mixed acids, making sure that each specific property can be interconnected in a multifunctional working network. The exfoliating and moisturizing activities of both glycolic and lactic acids have been associated with the illuminating and depigmenting actions of Aburtina, a glycoside extracted from the bearberry plant of the genus Arctostaphylos, which blocks the enzymatic activity of tyrosinase, inhibiting the production of melanin, responsible for the browning of the skin and the formation of skin spots. The lightening action is also promoted by Azelaic acid and Salicylic acid, which not only combine keratolytic action but also anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic action.
Hexapeptide-9 is an anti-aging hexapeptide capable of reducing wrinkles by increasing the synthesis of collagen and other important skin proteins. It also improves skin regeneration.
Argireline, a lifting, firming and relaxing "botox like" hexapeptide, also has an anti-aging action, reducing the appearance of the signs of aging. The formulation is completed by antioxidant and protective Red Grape extract, anti-inflammatory and restorative Achillea, and Calluna vulgaris, also known as Heather extract, astringent and soothing. This set of molecules creates a functional gradient starting from the deepest layers of the skin up to the most superficial ones where, thanks to its exfoliating, moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating activities, they give it a brighter, smoother and more uniform appearance.
- Glycolic acid: moisturizing and exfoliating activity.
- Salicylic acid: keratolytic and antibacterial activity.
- Lactic acid: epidermolytic and antiseptic activity.
- Azelaic acid: keratolytic, bacteriostatic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity.
- Arbutin: fights excess melanin and hyperpigmentation.
- Hexapeptide-9: hexapeptide that increases collagen formation, skin regeneration and wrinkle reduction.
- Argirelina: hexapeptide with a relaxing and firming function.
- Arctostaphylos grape-ursi extract: depigmenting activity and numerous cosmetic functions such as astringent, skin purifying, lightening.
- Vitis vinifera extract: antioxidant and protective properties.
- Achillea millefolium extract: a healing and restorative action, improves the appearance of dry or damaged skin.
- Calluna vulgaris extract: anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictive and astringent properties.