Doublyx evo is a biostimulant based on hyaluronic acid of medium molecular weight, produced by bacteria Streptococcus equi, formulated at a concentration of 20 mg/ml in a physiological buffer, sterile, biodegradable and isotonic.
Doublyx evo is indicated: in the physiological process of aging skin, including the effects of which include thickening of the stratum corneum (less roughness and brightness of the skin, discoloration) and alteration of the elastic fibers of the skin (wrinkles). In the process of repair of dermal tissue, in the cases of scarring following trauma superficial skin (eg. Acne scars and stretch marks.)
Such treatment may be applied at any age and has the aim of improving the hydration, elasticity and turgor of the face or any other body part that you want to treat.
- Improves skin firmness by restructuring the extracellular matrix
- Promotes the activity of fibroblasts with the formation of new collagen fibers and elastin
- Deep Hydration
- It has action scavenger of free radicals
- Limit the actinic keratosis
- Extension neoangiogenesis